Search This Blog

20110403

Site Analysis Begining?

This is the part of analysis that I did which is only detail and plan of the shophouse and some of the other activities that was going on the site. I map the circulation by walking and taking pictures and snapshot but i haven't finished arrange it yet. Circulation arrangement of photos are going to be like my site analysis but it made me kind of think back whether it benefit me or not. I think it doesn't help me getting the spark or I might be over think.

2 comments:

Nung said...

any suggestion would be great. Thank you

etc. said...

Well i simply think you need to work much more than that!
You say activities here, and you do not even mention what!
when/who/how?
And why are activities important to you?

What were the key points of your film analysis? How could you find them in the site?
What characteristics of this site echoes the film?
Which configuration of 2 houses will you choose?
etc.