Search This Blog

20110420

SITE MODEL - CHANGES!!! + extra tutorials

Dear all,

_As your individual models will be at 1/50 - the site model should as well!!
Keep the same rectangle as shown on the image - but SCALE = 1/50.

Besides, Aj Mark's group found out yesterday that the house's dimensions in plan are 3.5 by 14m.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
If you are not allowed to add another (fully closed) storey to the house (by law), you can dig max 3m in the ground...

_As you know Friday is supposed to be our last class... however i have one class to make up and i will still be available for extra tutorials during the 2 weeks to come.

I propose to meet either at TCDC or at the Reading Room, which has a great collection of books related to contemporary art.
I would prefer to meet there as i think it is a place you should definitely check out.

Next week, we could meet Monday or Wednesday and Friday, morning (from 10 at TCDC) or afternoon.


So let's vote here on :
place
& date



6 comments:

Nott Varis Niwatsakul said...

I think most of us are free wednesday afternoon since we only have class in the morning

about the place I think TCDC would be convenient

what do others think ?

WHX said...

For me, I think TCDC is a good one. Wednesday and Friday afternoon are fine.

Aei said...

I dont mind the locations, I've been to the Reading Room and its a great place to check out.

I would agree with Nott and Arm on the dates ... as we have to hand in our group model (for construction class) in the morning.

etc. said...

In that case and if it is more practical for you, we can meet at school.
You also have to work on the site model - Try to complete it by Friday, latest Wednesday.

bombom said...

Im fine with Wednesday and Friday too. See you tomorrow :)

Luzeldon said...

I see...so things changed...

back to zero I guess.

Well, just tell me if you need my hand, I'll be standing by, but as many of you noticed, I have some...other matters to attend to, so I may not always be around.
Call tho, I'd like to help if I can.