Search This Blog

20111105

Prompt's updated works

Summarize of how Thai government controls people in this flooding situation [and also my interpretation].


1. Image of perfectionism
-Because the government already had bad image from the old government
-So they had to create a better image
-Every act has to look nice, beautiful, and reliable


2. Stop people from knowing what is happening outside
-Because of the flooding situation
-They will have to limit the news as much as possible about the flood so that they don't know what really happen outside
-This might be because the information might creates huge panic in the people, but they also have to maintain their image
-Not telling everything, only part of a whole


3. Prevent people from gathering up
-When people gathered up, they can exchange information that might leads into going against the government


4. Creates confusion
-Sometimes they still have to release the news out
-So they have to make it as hard as possible to understand 
-So that this confusion can lured the people away from the truth




I am now working on the relation and impact from this act towards this control, and I think that to understand how people react towards this notion of control is very interesting. So I think that this would be my concept that I am proposing at the moment. [Mainly design something that controls people [transferring government's act into a space], but very interested into seeing how people really react with those, since I have those rules above to be guideline to my design]


What do you think???


I will try to look at the government building to see how it really control the people as my case study, and I will be looking at the site to see really what I will be doing [Maybe on Monday as there will be more people there].


Prompt 



3 comments:

etc. said...

Prompt, you research and proposal are still very poor... i do not understand what is happening.
Please react!

Anonymous said...

This is not everything yet, just an update......

etc. said...

Ah ok...
I will wait for the next post then.